Tuesday 4 June 2013

Finger knitting good...

Today I have been busy away finger knitting in the sun and have managed to produce the first batch of flowers.  I think the initial plan is going to be to sell them as broaches and accessories to raise money for charity as a basis to bring hope through blooms to other people whilst raising awareness of our own cause and aim to provide bouquets to those in need.  












I’m currently waiting for the broach backing to be delivered and then we should be up and running.  As I said in a previous post all help we be greatly received so just let me know if you wish to help out and make a couple [or a few] flowers yourself,


When flowers are donated to myself,  I will ask when contact is made if you will be happy for these to be sold as well as made into bouquets in order to raise funds to pay for postage etc. No problem if the answer would be no, I will make sure they are kept separately to the other flowers and used in bouquets only.  

details also to follow where you can get your flower broach [proberly ebay]

lets bloom a little hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment